Parents/Guardians of children who will celebrate sacraments at St. Augustine’s this year and next are asked to note the following important dates. These dates relate to pre-sacrament meetings as well as the parish celebrations themselves. Parents of candidates who are unable to attend any meetings are asked to inform the Chapel House in good time.
Naturally, as part of the ongoing parish preparations parents/guardians are asked to ensure their child attends Holy Mass each weekend. The Sunday 10am Family Mass (with Children’s Liturgy) is best suited to children preparing for sacraments.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
First Confession (Primary 3)
– Rosary Service for Parents and Children: Wed. 9th October 2013, 7pm
– Celebration of First Confession: Mon. 3rd March 2014, 7pm
First Holy Communion (Primary 4)
– Parents Meeting: Wed. 23rd October 2013, 7pm (Church Hall)
Celebration of First Communions:
– Sundays 11th & 18th May 2014 (10am & 12noon Masses)
Confirmation (Primary 6 & 7)
– Parents Meeting: Wed. 2nd October 2013, 7pm (Church Hall)
– Enrolment Mass: Thurs. 21st November 2013, 7pm
– Celebration of Confirmation: Wednesday 19th February 2014, 7pm