"One loving heart sets another on fire"

– Saint Augustine

History of St Augustine’s Parish 

CLERGY OF THE PARISH

Clergy who have serve St Augustine’s over the years   

Find out more here >> 

BISHOPS OF MOTHERWELL

Bishops of Motherwell

Find out about the Right Reverend Edward Douglas First Bishop of Motherwell

Find out more >> 

 

PARISH FOUNDATIONS

Parish Foundation

The parish of St. Augustine’s, Coatbridge, in Lanarkshire, was established by Archbishop Charles Eyre in 1892 as part of his concern to provide for the spiritual and social needs of the ever-increasing Catholic population in the West of Scotland

Find out more >>

RECENT HISTORY

Recent History

 In 1974 a Community of De La Salle brothers was established and has engaged in a great variety of pastoral activities in keeping with the Institute’s aims and history.

Find out more here>>

CANON FOLEY'S WRITINGS

Canon Foley’s Writings

Over 60 articles writen by Canon Foley

Find out more here >>

Parish Centre

KAIROS CAFE

Parish Groups

Celebrating Sacraments

Need to get in touch?

Contact us by phone, email or via our social media channels.

Saint Augustine's Church, 12 Dundyvan Road, Langloan,
Coatbridge, ML5 1DQ

Email: office@saintaugustines.org.uk Tel: 01236 423044